Thursday 17 January 2008

Plan a Flight


I am going to plan a trip to the White House of Washington since I believe that there is n monument that the whole world should see at least once in his life. As everybody know it's an emblem of the North American politics, we can see it in films, pictures...

I'm going to spend a week there.

To book the plane tickets I searched in cheap tickets web site and I have had a lot of options http://www.cheaptickets.com/App/ViewFlightSearchResults?retrieveParams=true&z=9b8c&r=37&z=9b8e&r=39&lastPage=interstitial but I have chosen the more economic and practice option which is with the company Delta Air Lines. The friday 18 january you leave Barcelona at 9:35 am you have to stop in New York from 12:25 to 4:05 and finally you arrive to Washington at 5:59. The return is similar you have to go from Washington to New York (1:45 pm to 3:19), you have the plane to Barcelona at 5:10 and you arrived to Spain the 25 of january at 7:00 am. the totally of the travel is $294+ $341 taxes & fees =
$635 per person.

The same travel with a car cost $904 with taxes and fees included. Enjoy the travel.

No comments: